TAG Time | Know me






The lovely  Vanessa from the blog Chic Diary, nominated me for this TAG! Where can you get to know me a little more.

1-Do not leave the house without?
My bag, contain everything I need.


2 - Your favorite animal?
Taking my dog ​​I love pandas! 
But also are her favorite too :)


3- Favorite shoes?
Well, this summer was the birks!

4- Indispensable makeup product?
In the summer I do not use much makeup, mascara and Even Better with SPF45 from Clinique! Sometimes I use some bronzer but there are few times that I use, and this is only.


5-What is your biggest dream?
I am currently working for him! 
But my biggest dream is to be a fashion design.

6- What is your biggest flaw?
It's easy, I'm very proud! But it is by being proud that I did not give up.

7- What annoys you in people?
I do not like fake people!

8- What is your favorite food?
I don´t have, but I love the first meal of the day, breakfast. 
If I could all meals were the same as breakfast.

9- Sweet or salty?
Sweet!


10-What makes you happy?
Family, boyfriend, friends, drawing, 
dreaming, simplicity and shopping :)


Share this:

, , , , , , , ,

CONVERSATION

15 comentários:

  1. awww como eu adoro o teu blog, e o que eu adoro mais e a simplicidade e oureza das tuas fotografias! amo e obrigada por teres respondido beijinhos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Também respondi ontem a esta TAG. Gostei bastante das tuas respostas!
    Beijinhos,
    www.theinsideofvogue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. É bom saber mais sobre ti, Leila! As fotografias estão muito giras :)

    \ Indigo Lights

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh pá, gosto sempre imenso das fotografias do teu blog e dos tons clarinhos do mesmo. adorei ler as tuas respostas a esta tag!
    r: obrigada, <3 se precisar eu aviso! ihihihih.

    beijinhossss

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorei o post, gosto sempre destes posts onde podemos conhecer melhor as bloggers por detrás dos blogs :)

    XOXO
    http://fashion-mask.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorei a forma como ilustraste o post com as fotografias! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. adorei o post :)
    e (obviamente) amei as fotografias <3
    xo,
    Ana Rita Leite
    WHITEDAISY Blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gostei muito! Em breve também vou responder a esta mesma tag! :)
    R.: a qualidade comparada com as sapatilhas que saíram deste género da zara realmente não tem a mesma mas também são metade do preço por isso acho q valem a pena!

    ReplyDelete
  9. obrigada pelo comentário simpático no meu blog!!
    gostei muito do post e das fotografias :)
    Maria xx
    http://silvertejo.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorei o post :)
    Eu adoro vacas de peluche :b

    ReplyDelete
  11. Post giro e muito útil para te conhecermos melhor!

    http://finddyourway.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful ring and nail colour!

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
  13. Olá :) Gostei muito do teu blog.
    Nomei-te para a Tag Have a very Bloggy Christmas.
    Podes encontrar aqui as regras http://borboletasnolhar.blogspot.pt/2014/12/ja-conheciam-esta-tag-natalicia-eu-nao.html .

    Desejo-te um Bom Natal e Bom Ano Novo
    Kiss Kiss

    http://borboletasnolhar.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete